Terms & Condition
There are two types of activity:
The URBAN ESCAPE TOUR is accompanied by a local guide, who directs and assists you throughout the game, giving explanations of the city, curiosities, legends as well as answering your questions and giving a little more excitement to the game. Duration 90 min.
The URBAN ESCAPE BOX, Includes an explanation of the game at the beginning. From here the box is delivered and the first puzzle. From that moment the group begins the mission alone. Although there will always be assistance and control via WhatsApp
The XPLORE GIRONA track games are open to anyone over the age of 18. As for minors, the game is open to them as long as they are under the responsibility of a representative or legal guardian, who will have to authorize the participation of the minor and send XPLORE GIRONA a disclaimer.
- Private Missions
These are all Tours or Box missions that are hired by a closed group.
These sessions can be from at least 4 people to 30. More than 30 are considered a group and the conditions have to be specified.
The price of the services will be clearly established on the page shown and the price published at the time of booking will be applied.
1.1 How do I book?
Registrations will be via the web, phone, email or social media.
The contact must specify:
– Your personal data Name & Surname, Email and telephone.
– What mission do you prefer? Tour or Box?
– As well as, Day & Time of the activity and number of participants.
Make a payment deposit and sign the whole thing and send the receipt. We will confirm the reservation when we have the receipt
1.2 Payment Method
The invoice can be split into two terms: 50% needs to be paid in the following 15 days of booking. The other 50% needs to be paid at least 72 hours before the activity date or pay in cash the same day. Credit Card NOT ACCEPTED.
Xplore Girona.can decide to implement a different payment regulation but will only do so in corporation with the client.
- If the consumer plans the activity with no week in between, XVENTURA will contact the consumer and arrange a payment procedure.
- If an invoice has not been paid 72 hours before the day of the activity, XVENTURA has the right to cancel the activity.
- For custom made programs, the invoice can be split into two terms: 50% needs to be paid at the moment of booking. The other 50% needs to be paid at least four weeks before the activity date. Xventura can decide to implement a different payment regulation but will only do so in corporation with the client.
- For credit card payments in the office are not accepted. Only Cash.
- As a group (up to 30 people) when booking through our customer service or directly on the website, you are free to cancel or modify your booking:
TOURS: up to 48 hours with no extra charge, unless otherwise indicated in writing by Xplore Girona at the moment of the booking.
BOX: up to 24 hours with no extra charge, unless otherwise indicated in writing by Xplore Girona at the moment of the booking.
- There is no refund if there is no contact 24 hours before, without just cause.
- In case of no show without any prior notice, there will be no refund. Xplore Girona can decide to refund in special cases.
- A cancellation needs to be in writing to email@example.com Refunds, if applicable, will be done in the same way as the payment and take between 10 to 15 business days.
- Group Missions
The groups are those that exceed 30 to 200 people. All those who have some extra peculiarity, such as large-scale competition, teambuilding, other associated activity, pre and mission post, etc. are also considered a group. (More group options)
The mission will always be in Tour format.
A closed and detailed budget will be made according to which it is demanded. You can contact us through the web (xploregirona.com), by email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or by phone (+34 692249335). Your request will be answered by the XPLORE GIRONA commercial service, which will send you a quote as soon as possible.
2.1 How do I reserve?
In the contact you have to specify:
Your personal data Name & Surname, Email and telephone. As well as Day & Time of the activity and number of participants.
We will contact you directly to manage and advise the activity.
2.2 Payment Metohd
The invoice can be split into two terms: 50% needs to be paid in the following 4 weeks days of booking. The other 50% needs to be paid at least one week before the activity date
We workds under availability, some recommendations:
– For groups of less than 30 to 100 people, the reservation will be effective at the time of making a deposit, provided there are places available. We recommend booking 2 (two) months before the game date.
– For groups of more than 100 people, the reservation will be effective at the time of making a deposit, provided there are places available. We recommend booking 6 (six) months before the game date.
The Diposit could have been paid according to a number of participants greater or less than the number of effective participants on the day of the event, but this number will have to be close to the actual number of participants.
XPLORE GIRONA reserves the right to keep the amount of the payment and deposit in the following cases:
– If the Applicant does not pay the amount corresponding to the balance before the event by bank transfer and subsequent sending of the payment receipt by email, all this without prior notice to the Organizer. – If the Applicant cancels the game less than 3 (three) business days before the game, without appealing to force majeure, in accordance with the provisions of article 1105 of the Civil Code.
XPLORE GIRONA will keep 10% of the total amount and will leave 40% of the total amount available to the Applicant so that it can be used in a new set of tracks within a period of one year from the date of cancellation in the following cases:
- The Applicant communicates the cancellation of the game in a period greater than or equal to 3 (three) business days for a cause that is not due to force majeure, in accordance with the provisions of article 1105 of the Civil Code.
- The Applicant cancels the same day of the event for the following meteorological and environmental reasons: rain, snow, heavy pollution.
XPLORE GIRONA will keep 10% of the total amount in the following cases:
- The Applicant cancels by appealing to causes of force majeure in accordance with the provisions of article 1105 of the Civil Code.
Cancellation by the Organizer
In the event of cancellation by the Organizer for whatever reason, the Applicant will be returned the full amount that he had paid or the game may be rescheduled. The Applicant may in no case sue the Organizer for damages.
Hours and delays
It is mandatory to respect the meeting hours indicated in the confirmation tickets / emails. In the event of a delay, the participant may be denied access to the game.
Participants will be considered absent if they arrive more than 15 minutes after the agreed time, if the delay is not communicated in advance. In case the delay is communicated, the time will be deducted from the time provided by the game. XPLORE GIRONA reserves the right to cancel the game if the delay time is not considered acceptable by you.
Any provision interrupted, shortened or not consumed and not reported will not give rise to any type of refund.
In accordance with the provisions of Article L. 121-20 of the Consumer Code, the buyer who buys a good or the provision of a service remotely from a professional, has up to 7 free days to change his mind about his purchase, without having than justify it or pay a penalty (except if it has involved any cost). On the other hand, the right of withdrawal does not exist in the case of contracts for the provision of services for accommodation, transport, catering and leisure, which are provided on a specific date or at specific intervals. Therefore, Xplore Girona benefits are not subject to this delay.